~GoA~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~GoA~

Are You Ready to Join a Legion of Godfathers?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» japan strat
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm by king_hagop

» This sux, where is leader
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am by Gregins1

» Watch it disappear
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm by Gregins1

» Cheat Busters
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 am by Lord_Wellington

» wtf is going on
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 pm by Gregins1

» Banned for no reason?
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm by true-playa

» China strat
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm by Guest

» X-fire or Skype
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm by Eliotyuhin99

» Skype Info
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am by Lord_Wellington

Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is massepac

Our users have posted a total of 420 messages in 40 subjects
Top posters
Gregins1
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap[NB Treaty] Russian boom Voting_bar[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap 
dutchmaina_cl
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap[NB Treaty] Russian boom Voting_bar[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap 
DarkHex
Eliotyuhin99
true-playa
drdreadloc
papnövendék
NightScr3am
tuur
Qz
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
How Happy Are You With The Progress Of ~GoA~
Extremely Happy
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap33%[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Pretty Happy
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap14%[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Happy
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap14%[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
It's going along just fine
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap0%[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Happy
 0% [ 0 ]
Disgusted
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Horrible
[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_lcap38%[NB Treaty] Russian boom Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ~GoA~ on your social bookmarking website

[NB Treaty] Russian boom

Go down 
+2
true-playa
DarkHex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHex

[NB Treaty] Russian boom Empty
PostSubject: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:44 am

This is a highly effective Russian boom which will leave basically all other civs in the dust about 15 minutes through the treaty. Typing it all out would be very tedious and time consuming so I will make it short and simple for you.

AGE 1

> Vills gather crates.
> All vills go on food
> One vill makes 1-2 houses (2 if u can)
> Begin making vills
(this is where the vills should be made onto, so i will just write 3 food etc..)
> 3 food (8 in total)
> 3 gold
> 3 wood (when you reach 100 wood then build a house with one of em)
> 3 food (11 in total)
> 3 gold (6 in total)
> 3 wood (6 in total)
> 3 gold

AGE FOR 400 WOOD

As soon as you reach 1000 gold then take take 3 vills off gold and put 2 of them onto food and 1 onto gold. In age 1 you will have recieved a total of 3 home shipments. You get in this order. Economic theory, wood trickle card. (now, for those who want to argue if the wood trickle card is good or not it gives you 3000 wood by the end of the treaty, so shut up now). Save the 3rd shipment.

AGE 2
Send stevastpool and go to age 3 fast.

AGE 3

first off you should have reached age 3 in under 10 mins, centainly no more than 10. With the 400 wood you gained from aging to age 2 you will have enough to build 2 towncentres. Stevastpool should arrive just as you hit age 3 if not just after. Wait for it and then build another 2 town centres.

Build 2 town centres and a market, if you cant make a house or 2 do so.

Spam vills onto food until you have 31 on food. (all vills should be on hunts still)
Get the market upgrades for food first and then gold and then wood.

Once you have 31 vills on food spam vills onto gold. Age whenever u can. Spam vills onto gold until you have about 30. (age for whatever you want, i normally get ops and then delete them as they just take up pop, i explore with them if i haven't already explored the entire map though).

AGE 4
From here you should aim to send for both factories and when you get them put them on gold. Finish off market improvements. (DO NOT GET MERCANTILE IMPROVEMENT FROM CHURCH). Spam another 6 vills onto wood to bring it to 13. Then proceed spamming vills onto food again. When you begin to age to age 4 take 10 vills off gold and move them onto wood.

You can begin to put vills onto mills at this stage, certainly not onto plantations yet however. Age for 2000 gold.

AGE 5

Build a capitol asap, get the wood improv first, then food, then gold. You should have reached age 5 by 20 mins left in the treaty. If you havent you have messed up somewhere. (Right now your score will be kikin the shit out of everybody elses XD)

You can get mercantile now if you like. Finally even out your numbers on recources.

28 on wood. 50 on food. 20 on gold. Factories on gold.
At about 5 mins be4 the end of the treaty switch the factories onto wood and take 20 vills off wood and put them onto gold.

The other 8 can just chillax around the place and build fb and stuff. Take vills off wood to build up walls and stuff.

NOTE:It is so important that you have the card, unique Russian church improvements. It boosts your score by 200-300 and allows you to get all of your units to guard level for 2500 gold and 900 wood.

Ok, that does it for the stratagy. Hope it works for you guys. oh and doordy, this is the stratagy i use, the one that u were pleasently suprised by XD

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
true-playa

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:18 pm

sounds good, but your meant to do the market upgrades in age 1, all of them, then all when you age to two except the ville upgrades, you shud upgrade them too tho like in age 5 before the treaty is up as they make villes stronger incase they get jumped or what ever
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm

For the first age up use 500 food is actually better, it boosts your time to get to age 3 and just enough wood and time for 2 tcs to build
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 pm

both of your ideas will not work, it leaves you to short of wood. You require the 400 wood to make the 2 town centers. Also, getting a market in age 1 only slows you down. It is much more effective to get it in age 2. I know eliot that you are saying that because i said that i build a market and a couple of houses along with the town centre to suggest that i dont need the 400 wood but fact is i do lol.

Try your strategy and you will see that it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Russia is dead because the forts build WAY TO SLOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 am

Dark, Russian is my first treaty civ so I had so many different booms. So I know what I am talking about. While you get up from 1 to 2, you switch some gold villes to wood (around 14). You should be able to age straight upto 3 with just enough resources AND just enough wood for another tc when you finish building your first tc. Then just keep some of the wood villes to get 325 wood (age 2 food+gold market) and houses,
Back to top Go down
doordy

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:53 am

sounds good dark,but my strat if you can call it one is way different,and i still freak the opponents out with my score,however,your eco lasts a lot longer than mine,that i will try to work on.oh and the rest of the clan,i suck at rush,so run if ya see me and need a rush partner.
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am

Eliotyuhin99 wrote:
Dark, Russian is my first treaty civ so I had so many different booms. So I know what I am talking about. While you get up from 1 to 2, you switch some gold villes to wood (around 14). You should be able to age straight upto 3 with just enough resources AND just enough wood for another tc when you finish building your first tc. Then just keep some of the wood villes to get 325 wood (age 2 food+gold market) and houses,

ye i play with eliot more than i play with anyone else. he plays a very good russian , probally better than anyone else tbh, he owned a port the other day lol, that was amusing. but ye his strat is pretty good so maybe get some ideas of him lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 pm

when russians had instant forts, they were so good.
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
true-playa

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm

you switch 14 villes from gold?? how many villes do you age to two wid????
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 am

Eliotyuhin99 wrote:

wow i was told... lol. I didnt mean for any strategy, i meant for this one, it leaves you 2 short of wood. I will give what you said a shot but i have 2 ask what is ur score with russia at the end of the treaty on average?
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:29 am

DarkHex wrote:
Eliotyuhin99 wrote:

wow i was told... lol. I didnt mean for any strategy, i meant for this one, it leaves you 2 short of wood. I will give what you said a shot but i have 2 ask what is ur score with russia at the end of the treaty on average?

lol no you just need to switch 14 vils onto wood when ageing up to fortress, it is fast as long as you got market upgrade in age 1
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:52 am

Lol true I said put gold villes onto wood for around 14.
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:30 am

i am so bored with russia though, i have played like 300 treaty games in total, like 290 have been russia.

I wanna play ports... this may be off topic but i have 2 do my brainstorming somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NB Treaty] Russian boom   [NB Treaty] Russian boom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NB Treaty] Russian boom
Page 1 of 1