~GoA~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~GoA~

Are You Ready to Join a Legion of Godfathers?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» japan strat
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm by king_hagop

» This sux, where is leader
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am by Gregins1

» Watch it disappear
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm by Gregins1

» Cheat Busters
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 am by Lord_Wellington

» wtf is going on
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 pm by Gregins1

» Banned for no reason?
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm by true-playa

» China strat
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm by Guest

» X-fire or Skype
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm by Eliotyuhin99

» Skype Info
[Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am by Lord_Wellington

Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is massepac

Our users have posted a total of 420 messages in 40 subjects
Top posters
Gregins1
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap[Standard] Janis Rush Voting_bar[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap 
dutchmaina_cl
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap[Standard] Janis Rush Voting_bar[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap 
DarkHex
Eliotyuhin99
true-playa
drdreadloc
papnövendék
NightScr3am
tuur
Qz
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
How Happy Are You With The Progress Of ~GoA~
Extremely Happy
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap33%[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Pretty Happy
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap14%[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Happy
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap14%[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
It's going along just fine
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap0%[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Happy
 0% [ 0 ]
Disgusted
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Horrible
[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_lcap38%[Standard] Janis Rush Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ~GoA~ on your social bookmarking website

[Standard] Janis Rush

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHex

[Standard] Janis Rush Empty
PostSubject: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:20 am

This strategy does not take into account trade posts in anyway neither does it take into account water of any kind. This is simply a land battle strategy.

AGE 1

(Ottomans always begin with at least 3 wood crates and then 1 random crate, if this random crate is by luck a wood crate (giving you 4) then get the millet system upgrade from the mosque)

Vills gather crates. All vills go on food bar 1. This one vill builds a mosque and 2 houses.
Then that vill goes on food. Send your explorer out to look for hunts forward towards the enemy for a possible forward base location. When he finds one go after XP or food treasures. Set the garrison point of your tc onto these newly found hunts.

When you get a shipment send the 3 villagers card. When you have 12 villagers on food set the garrison point onto the gold mine next to your town centre. (this should happen around the time the 3 villagers is just sent).

Age.
Crates of 400 wood

Age 2
Immediately send the 4 villagers card (this is the second card you have sent so far, garrison point is still on gold remember).

The vills on the forward animals now build a barracks from the wood gathered by the gold vills. Build another 2 houses with the remaining wood.

Begin making janis as soon as the barracks is built. From here you can either send for 5 janis or 3 hussar to go and cav raid them. Whichever i choose i generally go for the other straight after.
Continue to make janis until your population reaches the high 40's. (45-50). As soon as this happens take 5 vills off gold and put them onto wood. (garrison point of the tc is still on gold).

From here you can do 1 of 2 things:

A). Send the 700 food card and age
or
B). You can continue to make janis and remain in the second age building houses.

Well thats it for the strategy.

The strategy is entirely made up by me. If you have questions please post them i will be more than happy to answer them. I do have to say though that i havent encountered anybody who can match my janis rush. It is practically perfectly balanced in how it operates. It is brilliant, play it and you will see, everything happens perfectly Smile

no other civ will be able to get army as fast is this and as strong as this. Just remember when playing skirms/archers just put janis on physical and they will absolutely slaughter the skirms/archers.

anyway, enjoy the strategy and i hope it helps you guys.
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:31 pm

This is 1 of the oldest strat in the game so I dont think it is made up by you entirely. Pure Jannies rush suck very bad against MS++ as they are countered easily. Abus guns is a must for ottoman rush except you fight against spanish.
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:46 pm

lol im not trying to copy anybody, this is just th strategy i use. I did make this up entirely though, thats the only reason i claim its mine. Im sure others are similar. Also, janis rush is very very strong, they have good siege and you get so many of them so fast.

I am sarg in rush, and i can understand how it probably wouldn't work as well against higher ranks. But for where i am it dominates. People cannot beat it.

Also, how are you supposed to counter it?

Yumi? they get pwned when janis are on physical, longbows? same thing. Also, yes abus are, good and i use them later in the seconds age when i begin to get alot of vills on gold.
and i use all the excess gold on abus.

The strategy works, and can u tell me how somebody could counter it?
coz i dont see how...
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:10 pm

ottomans are a little bit to slow for my taste.
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 am

i seriously dont get where you guys are coming from with this lol. Ottoman are awesome, they are soooooo good. They have the best early eco in the game. (i mean really early).

They are sooooo good. I want to play one of u with em unrated and we can see who kiks whos ass >Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:54 am

Strlet rush, sepoys rush, double rax xbow rush all beat jannies rush lol. Jannies rush is not even that hard to use since the villes are free you have so much time to do the rush.
Back to top Go down
doordy

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 am

um,can any one offer up a good civ for rush and just a little idea of best way to use them,thanks if ya can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
doordy

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:01 am

and thats not to say yours is bad dark,i just want some options
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:58 am

its cool.. i get the message... ill just stop posting strategies.... *cry*

lol.

Sepoy rush aint that great, otto's are one of the civs it is advised that you dont do the sepoy rush against. As for the rax one i got no idea what those are. Also, eliot are u in this clan? werent u in... TRT?

or is there somebody else with a name the same as urs lol
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 am

I was in this clan much earilier than you, add me i show you jannies rush suck
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:04 am

don't stop posting strats, its just some more experienced players know what works and what doesn't.
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:05 pm

DarkHex wrote:

lol.

Sepoy rush aint that great, otto's are one of the civs it is advised that you dont do the sepoy rush against. As for the rax one i got no idea what those are. Also, eliot are u in this clan? werent u in... TRT?

lol me and elio were first in this clan, way before you lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:46 am

Gregins1 wrote:
DarkHex wrote:

lol.

lol me and elio were first in this clan, way before you lol.

i know that. i am saying i think he used to be in TRT. Coz i looked at TRT a while back looking got gitzco, and i saw eliot there.

also, eliot ill play u 1v1 me ottos, but you cant FF. k? coz thats all u higher ranks do. You all play European civs and FF. then just pwn with ur age 3 units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Standard] Janis Rush   [Standard] Janis Rush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Standard] Janis Rush
Page 1 of 1