~GoA~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~GoA~

Are You Ready to Join a Legion of Godfathers?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» japan strat
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm by king_hagop

» This sux, where is leader
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am by Gregins1

» Watch it disappear
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm by Gregins1

» Cheat Busters
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 am by Lord_Wellington

» wtf is going on
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 pm by Gregins1

» Banned for no reason?
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm by true-playa

» China strat
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm by Guest

» X-fire or Skype
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm by Eliotyuhin99

» Skype Info
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am by Lord_Wellington

Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is massepac

Our users have posted a total of 420 messages in 40 subjects
Top posters
Gregins1
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcapI'm ready to kik it up a notch! Voting_barI'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap 
dutchmaina_cl
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcapI'm ready to kik it up a notch! Voting_barI'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap 
DarkHex
Eliotyuhin99
true-playa
drdreadloc
papnövendék
NightScr3am
tuur
Qz
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:18 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
How Happy Are You With The Progress Of ~GoA~
Extremely Happy
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap33%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
Pretty Happy
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap14%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Happy
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap14%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
It's going along just fine
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap0%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Happy
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap0%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Disgusted
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Horrible
I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_lcap38%I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ~GoA~ on your social bookmarking website

I'm ready to kik it up a notch!

Go down 
+4
Gregins1
Eliotyuhin99
dutchmaina_cl
drdreadloc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
drdreadloc

drdreadloc

I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Empty
PostSubject: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Ok fellow AoE players... you ready for crazy, upbeat, informitive, no holds barred topic's because Dr. Dreadloc...Grand Master noob is now in the House! The Godfathers House that is...

It will be one crazy ride within my topic's believe me that...from anywhere of topic's about AOE the game to how the universe was formed,hehe

So trust me you see one of my topic's ... ur in for a whirl of a ride, so let's all set back, pop some popcorn, pop a lid, and go for a ride to my wacky world of Dr. Dreadloc's

Grand Master Noob, Dr. Dreadloc
Back to top Go down
http://dr.dreadloc@yahoo.com
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:27 pm

I am glad you came to The Godfather's Site. The TRT site is so 2 months ago. Post here and help us become greater than what we are master dreadloc
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Welcome Dreadloc!!!! You will surely give the forum a lot more fun discussion
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Eliotyuhin99 wrote:
Welcome Dreadloc!!!! You will surely give the forum a lot more fun discussion

ELIOT WHERE R U MAN???
Back to top Go down
NightScr3am

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:01 pm

hope i can join the "GOA only clan games"
Back to top Go down
dutchmaina_cl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:47 pm

you can because you are a god at this game....btw you can join the clan ~GoA~ too if you want.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
NightScr3am

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 am

ill challenge u for ur leadership
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 am

NightScr3am wrote:
ill challenge u for ur leadership

na iv already challedned it from him flower
Back to top Go down
tuur

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:18 am

NightScr3am wrote:

i dont think they will play a lot clan games since they dont even team up in 3v3 or 2v2 :/ everye eveng at least 10 goas online but never have seen them hosting a game weard if you ask me, coz you have some really good team players in your clan
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 am

tuur wrote:
NightScr3am wrote:

i dont think they will play a lot clan games since they dont even team up in 3v3 or 2v2 :/ everye eveng at least 10 goas online but never have seen them hosting a game weard if you ask me, coz you have some really good team players in your clan

your kinda right tuur, most games i join with goa they dont even make teams, i dunno why, i spose eveyone is still newto each other, should pick up soon
Back to top Go down
drdreadloc

drdreadloc

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 am

well to challenge Nightscr3m ... is like a worm picking a fight with a eagle, nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://dr.dreadloc@yahoo.com
true-playa

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 pm

^hardly
Back to top Go down
DarkHex

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 am

NightScr3am wrote:

OMFG NIGHTSCR3AM

sorry...

got carried away. I have mass respect for him. Most of the high players only dominate in 1 game type. LIke ull see field marshals in rush having played 0 treaty games. Then u see NightScr3am... yeh dutch, grovel get him 2 join lol

He dominates in... everything... *drool*
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm

DarkHex wrote:
NightScr3am wrote:

OMFG NIGHTSCR3AM

sorry...

got carried away. I have mass respect for him. Most of the high players only dominate in 1 game type. LIke ull see field marshals in rush having played 0 treaty games. Then u see NightScr3am... yeh dutch, grovel get him 2 join lol

He dominates in... everything... *drool*
lol is ur nose brown?
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:40 pm

drdreadloc wrote:
well to challenge Nightscr3m ... is like a worm picking a fight with a eagle, nuff said

hehe nice way to put it
Back to top Go down
Eliotyuhin99

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:33 pm

He is someone else using his name
Back to top Go down
NightScr3am

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 pm

so u think. next time im on. challenge me eliot, then see whose using who's name
Back to top Go down
Gregins1

Gregins1

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 am

NightScr3am wrote:
so u think. next time im on. challenge me eliot, then see whose using who's name

i bet hes real scared, it can go 2 ways, he would get pwned by night or he would own sanderson lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to kik it up a notch!   I'm ready to kik it up a notch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm ready to kik it up a notch!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~GoA~ :: General AOE Talk-
Jump to: