~GoA~

Are You Ready to Join a Legion of Godfathers?
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» japan strat
Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:52 pm by king_hagop

» This sux, where is leader
Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am by Gregins1

» Watch it disappear
Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:57 pm by Gregins1

» Cheat Busters
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:52 am by Lord_Wellington

» wtf is going on
Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 pm by Gregins1

» Banned for no reason?
Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:08 pm by true-playa

» China strat
Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm by Guest

» X-fire or Skype
Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:09 pm by Eliotyuhin99

» Skype Info
Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am by Lord_Wellington

Statistics
We have 53 registered users
The newest registered user is massepac

Our users have posted a total of 420 messages in 40 subjects
Top posters
Gregins1
 
dutchmaina_cl
 
DarkHex
 
Eliotyuhin99
 
true-playa
 
drdreadloc
 
papnövendék
 
NightScr3am
 
tuur
 
Qz
 
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 am
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
How Happy Are You With The Progress Of ~GoA~
Extremely Happy
33%
 33% [ 7 ]
Pretty Happy
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Happy
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
It's going along just fine
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Happy
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Disgusted
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Horrible
38%
 38% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 21
May 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ~GoA~ on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
murdilator



Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:47 am

Hey guys, I have made a new scenario, that is like a regular game, except with special features. First things first, this is ONLY a scenario against people; the computers will not respond if you put them in the slots.

I've tried hard at balancing the game, the lighting changes, from night to almost night to morning and so forth. I've so far balanced Outlaws, Mercenaries (such as elmeti and mamelukes ^ ^), Ashigarus recieved an HP nerf with cost reduction, Ottoman Janissaries train -15% faster after their cost reduction card (Acemi Oglgan School), Currasiers train slower with upgrades and cards, shrines are nerfed, and much more.

I will continue supporting this for a while, and I am open for more suggestions. It is a large map, with water, plenty of resources, and whoever holds the middle will have a great advantage over the other players, especially an advantage of gold mines.


You can share this with any of your friends; it is not strictly a clan scenario, but can be used for practice, unrated, or just for fun. The only downside is that is has to be TVB. Also remember that you should probably put difficulty on "sandbox".

Enjoy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregins1

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 am

murdilator wrote:
Hey guys, I have made a new scenario, that is like a regular game, except with special features. First things first, this is ONLY a scenario against people; the computers will not respond if you put them in the slots.

I've tried hard at balancing the game, the lighting changes, from night to almost night to morning and so forth. I've so far balanced Outlaws, Mercenaries (such as elmeti and mamelukes ^ ^), Ashigarus recieved an HP nerf with cost reduction, Ottoman Janissaries train -15% faster after their cost reduction card (Acemi Oglgan School), Currasiers train slower with upgrades and cards, shrines are nerfed, and much more.

I will continue supporting this for a while, and I am open for more suggestions. It is a large map, with water, plenty of resources, and whoever holds the middle will have a great advantage over the other players, especially an advantage of gold mines.


You can share this with any of your friends; it is not strictly a clan scenario, but can be used for practice, unrated, or just for fun. The only downside is that is has to be TVB. Also remember that you should probably put difficulty on "sandbox".

Enjoy....

looks very nice man, ill try it wen i get back from the sun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchmaina_cl
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Cool, Murd always makes really good maps, this one should be really good as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
Gregins1

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:06 pm

dutchmaina_cl wrote:
Cool, Murd always makes really good maps, this one should be really good as well.

can you show me this map
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchmaina_cl
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:11 pm

he can show you once he gets it done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
DarkHex



Posts : 44
Join date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 am

i aint into the whole scenario thing, i just wanna play lol. I want to see this one though, sounds sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gregins1

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 am

DarkHex wrote:
i aint into the whole scenario thing, i just wanna play lol. I want to see this one though, sounds sweet.

how long until its comng? it sounds great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dutchmaina_cl
Admin


Posts : 91
Join date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am

who knows...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goa-clan.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming   

Back to top Go down
 
Ontario - New 2v2 scenario coming
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~GoA~ :: General AOE Talk-
Jump to: